We are committed to providing quality on time service to our clients, treatment care and information based on their treatment plan. We will provide our clients with basic human rights as well as choices, preferences and satisfaction of reaching their goals. We hold ourselves accountable to our clients, partners and employees by honoring our commitments. We also strive to protect the health, safety and well-being of every team member while finding common ground between the agency and our clients. We aim to achieve our mission, vision and our values with the highest quality of care.
Welcome. Here at Therapeutic Living For Families, our mission is to provide quality mental health services to improve each client’s mental and psychological well-being while working with our clients to preserve and strengthen them within their communities, Because We Care.
If you’re looking for a rewarding career where you can make a difference in the community, learn and grow: Therapeutic Living for Families is the place for you.
- Individual, Family, and group therapy
- Crisis Intervention
- One on One behavioral aides
- Rehabilitation Program "PRP"
- Child, adolescent and family services
- Case management
- Life skills development including parenting, job coaching, household and financial planning
- Transitional planning to enable clients to continue or transfer to necessary services (securing stable housing, moving from adolescent to adult services, etc.)
- Psychiatric consult and medication management